Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Radiology Technician? At MSO - Texas Joint Institute, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
At MSO - Texas Joint Institute, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Radiology Technician like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Radiology Technician for our Texas Joint Institute practice who provides specialized expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician
- You will properly record patient information and maintain EHR
- You will perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic equipment
- You may assist with general patient care if needed
What Qualifications you will need:
- Must hold a degree from an accredited school for Radiology Technology
- 2 years training in an accredited school for Radiology Technology is required
- Minimum of 2 years basic x-ray experience and/or trauma work is required
- Must have a current ARRT license
TENNESSEE ONLY: Must be additionally licensed by the state to perform radiologic services in a physician practice or clinic
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Radiology Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website