Salary: $692.40/per week
Shift: 7:45am - 4:45pm
Location: Hinesville, GA (Youth Challenge)
- Provide students with career technical training instruction, direction and assistance in designated area of instruction.
- Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits; coordinate with other staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
- Develop and prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and supplemental materials.
- Utilize workplace language and behavior expectations in the shop and classroom; on a routine basis, inquire if individual students need assistance.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student. Prepare related reports.
High school diploma or equivalent and certification in area of instruction. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. High School diploma or its equivalent and certificate from a professional organization of culinary arts and two years' experience. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website