If you are seeking an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our youth, then you should pursue a career with us. Continue reading to learn more about what Job Corps is and why you should work for us!!
What is Job Corps?
Job Corps is a federally-funded comprehensive program that provides essential academic and career skills training to eligible students designed to prepare them for success in every aspect of their lives. Atterbury Job Corps is located in Edinburgh, IN and is managed by Management & Training Corporation (MTC), a privately held company that successfully operates Job Corps, Corrections, Medical and Economic/Social Development contracts.
Visit our websites to learn more about the program and MTC:
Why Work for Us?
Are you ready to be a part of something big and have a chance to make a difference in students' lives every day? At the Atterbury Job Corps Center in Edinburgh, Indiana we provide at-risk students with the tools they need to be successful at no cost to them or their families. Our team members enjoy competitive benefits like:
- $15.75 - Multiple shifts available
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks paid sick time, 11 paid holidays,
- Flexible schedules
- 401(k) with company match
Reports to the safety & security manager. Operates vehicles for purpose of transporting passengers and assists with custodial functions as required. Responsible for keeping vehicles in clean and orderly condition.
- Operate light trucks, buses, and passenger vehicles; transport passengers and/or packages.
- Ensure adherence to established schedules.
- Maintain vehicles for routine service, clean vehicles, check fluid levels.
- Perform routine vehicle equipment inspection daily, including lights, brakes, mirrors, steering, and other required operating equipment. Recommend mechanical repairs as needed.
- Assign center vehicles for student transportation and staff official business including dispensing of fuel and oil and arrange for vehicle repair or replacement.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Promote and support the center-wide development of the Career Development Services System (CDSS) plan.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff, and other center customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year experience as a licensed driver.
- General knowledge of vehicle maintenance/repair.
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with an acceptable driving record or ability to obtain commercial license within 150 days of employment.
- CDL with Passenger endorsement preferred.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website