Pay Range: $68,846 - $98,794 annually
At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a few reasons why:
- A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history
- A safe place to work and shop
- A path to the career of your dreams (career development opportunities)
- A culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
At Nebraska Furniture Mart the DevOps Engineer III is responsible for building strategies and solutions to simplify the technology stack while achieving the goal of continuous delivery. This is accomplished by providing leadership, support, and guidance to IT teams to monitor, automate and develop the code delivery pipeline and production environment. As you serve the needs of the team members, you will have the opportunity to see growth both personally and professionally.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Create: Build strategies that are focused on simplifying the operating environment while using use a wide range of open source technologies and automation tools
- Unravel: Understand other operational aspects within our platform and automate execution using runbooks which are constantly tested using CI/CD environment
- Automate: Ability to code and script automation across multiple platforms including Linux and Windows and automate testing to validate functions are working as intended
- Deliver: Manage the deployment and upgrade process of the cloud platform and core services while taking ownership of system-level issues and drive for prompt resolution with support from other teams
- Test: Ensure the stability of the cloud system health via proactive alerting, log monitoring, and system-wide health checks and testing
- Communicate: Transparency in work efforts, system performance and health while collaborating with e.com and corporate to ensure standards and policies are being met
- Support: Driving each team to be self-sufficient by providing tools and training and bringing different teams together to work towards common goals
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a full-time member of our Nebraska Furniture Mart Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunities
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website