Pay Range: $40,000- 100,000 annually (Base+commission)
At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a few reasons why:
- A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history
- A safe place to work and shop
- A path to the career of your dreams (career development opportunities)
- A culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Do you have an eye for design and display? If so, we have the perfect job for you! As Nebraska Furniture Mart's Interior Designer you will be responsible for planning, designing and furnishing residential and commercial buildings.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Sell: Circulate the sales floor and approach customers in a timely manner
- Collaborate: Discuss with the client their style preferences, scope of project and investment plan
- Plan: Provide in-home services to collect accurate measurements for floor coverings, lighting, furniture, accessories and window treatments
- Advise: Counsel client on space planning, layout and color coordination to ensure practical and esthetically pleasing designs
- Present: Lay out all floor, furniture, lighting and budget plans for client approval
- Order: Purchase furnishings, art works, area rugs, accessories etc.
- Follow-up: Reach out to the client to confirm satisfaction of all designer services
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a full-time member of our Nebraska Furniture Mart Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunities
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website