Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
At Nextracker, we are leading in the energy transition, providing the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, as well as strategic services to capture the full value of solar power plants for our customers. Our talented worldwide teams are transforming PV plant performance every day with smart technology, data monitoring, and analysis services.
As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It's a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative, and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. Make your mark with Nextracker.
The Assistant Manager – Process Excellence will be based in Hyderabad. In this position, you will report to the Logistics Manager Please provide a brief summary of the main purpose of this job and the prime reason for its existence. State briefly the scope of the job. Include quantitative data when possible. Watch this video to learn why Nextracker is more than just a place to work.
- Experience writing user stories. Preparation of Process flow diagrams, BRDs, SOP
- Communicates changes, enhancements of business requirements to cross-functional teams so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Ability to review test cases. Performing user acceptance testing
- Research and analyze all aspects of existing business practices and procedures.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working, challenges assumptions and probes detail, able to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Excellent business engagement skills and high degree of organizational awareness, ability to articulate change in a business context, and assist in the development of associated change roadmaps.
- Results-driven: completes what is started (on-time, to quality and within budget), willing and able to disrupt the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Excellent presentation skills up to Executive level: strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to proactively contribute, deliver and work towards best practice processes & procedures.
- Utilize Continuous Improvement techniques, initiate process improvements, cycle time reductions, cost reductions and other activities aimed at reducing / eliminating non-value-added activities in the process.
- Acts with integrity and leads by example to create a culture of high expectation and performance.
- Project Management, Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt, Process Improvement, Process Digitalization, Process Automation/ RPA, Data Analytics, Change Management
- Create and maintain the process documents.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered. Master's degree in business administration (MBA) – preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with Supply chain Management + Logistics
- Plan/ Design process improvements and automation, including a quantitative description of benefits/KPIs.
- Experience working in Business Process Analysis/ Business Process Management projects in Supply chain Sourcing domain with strong in concepts such as process waste, lean background, general processes
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowing how to use formulas in Excel is required. VBA macro skills is required.
- Knowledge in SQL and PowerBI or other BI tools is preferred.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Proven track record of capturing and analyzing large amounts of data at a macro and micro level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working in a fast-paced environment with data ambiguity.
- High degree of autonomy and accountability for results.
- Experience with ERP Systems (preferably NetSuite), Data visualizing tools (i.e., PowerBI and/or other data visualization tools
- Experience in process improvement tools (lean, Six Sigma, BPM.Etc..)
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
LP17Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website