At Nebraska Furniture Mart (NFM), we've been hiring friends since 1937—people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us! People love working here! Named one of Furniture Today's Best places to work, and here are a few reasons why: A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history. A safe place to work and shop, development opportunities leading you to the career of your dreams and a culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities.
Pay Range: $16.00 - 21.99 hourly
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
NFM's Contact Center is a fast-paced, team environment where you'll play a critical role in our success by building positive relationships with our customers. In addition to answering questions and sharing your expertise about our many products and services with our customers, you're also empowered to offer solutions that exceed their expectations.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Answer the Call: Provide a world-class customer service experience
- Dig Deep: Understand customer needs in order to find the right solution
- Play Your Part: We count on you to be the jack-of-all-trades!
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Use your resources internally to exceed customer expectations
- Be a Closer: Seal the deal and create customers for life
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that's what we love.
Qualifications: Can You Check These Boxes?
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- 6+ months customer service experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Ability to work night, weekend and/or early morning hours based on business needs
- Bilingual speaking is bonus
- Pre-employment screening includes, but isn't limited to, criminal background check
Benefits: What's in It for You?
As a full-time member of our NFM Family, you will enjoy:
- Same day pay - access to your earned pay on-demand, when you need it the most
- Competitive pay - generous annual increases up to 7%
- Inclusive culture – Because everyone who works or shops at NFM should feel right at home
- Health, dental, vision, life Insurance, short and long term disability
- Paid holidays (upon hire) and paid time off (after 90 days)
- Staff discount on merchandise (Collectively, NFM staff have saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Virtual and in-person career development opportunities at all levels
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- You'll start saving for your retirement immediately in NFM's 401(k) and you're eligible for company match after one year. NFM's 401(k) also offers Berkshire Stock as an investment option
Apply on company website