Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com. DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Drives specific projects and features for the Nintendo Switch Online program
- Represents Nintendo Switch Online program cross-functionally and regularly collaborates bilingually with NOA and NCL stakeholders.
- Constantly manages complexity of core businesses against competing priorities to influence business direction as needed.
- Leads projects spanning multiple departments to negotiate and influence competing priorities.
- Communicates program updates in English and Japanese and collaborates with cross-functional teams in US and Japan leveraging technology platforms to facilitate interactions.
- Owns and delivers specific projects or initiatives within the Nintendo Switch Online global program.
- Drives reporting and analysis of key initiatives and projects communicating to all levels of stakeholders
- Understands and creates updates between Japanese parent company and US-based subsidiary to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Aligns marketing assets and content marketing materials with Nintendo Switch Online business guidelines, requirements, and priorities.
- Curates and organizes concise program schedules and feature updates.
- Executes operational processes that enable partner teams to implement marketing and sales tactics
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of four years of relevant Project Management experience
- One to two years of leadership experience
- Ability to work with, present to and influence senior leadership
- Excellent English/Japanese bilingual skills (verbal and written)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfort with standard analytics tools and packages, such as Google Analytics or Tableau
- Video Games industry experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 certification or equivalent ability
Apply on company website