Nintendo Technology Development
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Produce high quality, efficient and maintainable C++/C code.
- Perform design reviews, code reviews, unit and system testing, and writing documentation.
- Propose and share innovative ideas and solutions to issues.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and root cause software issues.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of software development experience in embedded systems.
- Must be able to write programs in C++/C.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience in audio and video streaming protocols and technologies.
- Experience in audio processing such as compression, postprocessing, transport, speech-to-text, textto-speech, and rendering.
- Experience in developing and debugging of multi-process and multi-threaded applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
Apply on company website