Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company's website at http://www.nintendo.com.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Develops Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions to address growing business reporting, analytics and data requirements.
- Analyzes business environments, gathers business requirements and creates data visualizations in support of product.
- Develops and builds dashboards to manage, communicate, and display data.
- Assesses the feasibility and cost effectiveness of proposed BI solutions to advise clients and key stakeholders on solutions that meet their needs and IT best practices and constraints.
- Partners with constituents to define ongoing analytics and reporting needs, ensuring that needs are documented, costed, and prioritized appropriately, and that a mid to long-term solutions delivery schedule is established.
- Works collaboratively with software engineers to define and translate BI requirements into developed solutions. Actively participates in the development of solutions.
- Complies with established best practices, compliance regulations and internal controls
- Serves as liaison between business constituents and internal/global IT teams to provide subject matter expertise in support of existing systems related to BI and collaborate on strategic roadmaps to align business initiatives and product development.
- Manages software development lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including release planning, requirements gathering, design, configurations, planning, creating and executing test cases and analyzing results.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Typically requires a minimum of 7 years of related experience in design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions.
- Strong Experience in user interface design and data visualization front-end architecture and implementation experience using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE).
- Strong understanding of Tableau's (or PowerBI) security model and architecture.
- Good understanding of Database Concepts.
- Ability to write custom queries to perform data analysis and to build and publish data sources for Tableau/PowerBI.
- Strong understanding of Data Extraction, warehousing and modeling concepts.
- Good understanding of business processes in one or more of these domains – Finance, Procurement to Pay, Order Management, Supply Chain, e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies (SDLC).
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or a related field.
Apply on company website