Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Endoscopy GI Technician today with .Benefits
North Cypress Surgery Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as an Endoscopy GI Technician. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
As an Endoscopy Tech, under the direction of a GI/Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by assisting with the care of patients undergoing GI/Endoscopy procedures.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain a sanitary environment for your patient
- You will demonstrate knowledge of high disinfection and sterilization of endoscopy equipment
- You will prepare the endoscopy unit adequately and ensure availability of necessary GI equipment and supplies
- You will clean GI treatment rooms between procedures and prepare rooms for the next case
- You will assist in the maintenance, care and labeling of specimens
- You will identify specimen with the surgeon and pass to the circulating RN
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program preferred
- One year acute care experience, preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
North Cypress Surgery Centeris located in Houston, Texas. We are a new Multispecialty Surgery Center encompassing 23,000 SF with 6 ORs, 2 procedure rooms located on the 1st floor of new MOB on HCA North Cypress campus opening at the end of October. Services include ENT, Endoscopy, Colorectal, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, and Urology. We are a member of HCA Healthcare's Ambulatory Surgery Division."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Endoscopy GI Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website