Prepares specialized and ad-hoc reports. Leads the preparation of expenditure analyses and program analyses and performs complex analyses for the System Management Team. Gathers, synthesizes and interprets data in developing complex analyses and reports. Creates and modifies spreadsheets and databases to perform analytical duties. Leads the implementation of new software and upgrades.
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting or related. MBA, M.P.H. or equivalent preferred.
Experience:, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Five years of financial analysis or management experience is required, with three years in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to assess appropriateness and reliability of source data.
- Experience using computer networks, mainframe and microcomputer use.
- Proficient use of word processing software, spreadsheet software, database management software (Microsoft Access), budget software (Kaufman Hall Budget Advisor), hospital projection software (Kaufman Hall Hospital Advisor), reporting software (Crystal, CQCS) and cost accounting/decision support applications.
- Knowledge of GAAP and laws, regulations and statutes governing the operation of healthcare providers.
- The NorthBay Way is a set of value-based behaviors that are to be consistently demonstrated and role modeled by all employees that work at NorthBay Healthcare. The NorthBay Way principles consist of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence.
- Excellent knowledge of analytic techniques.
- Requires a high comfort level with taking initiative and responsibility, high energy and productivity and the ability to manage details in an organized work style.
- Must be able to handle changing priorities and delegate workload.
Apply on company website