Northern Light Inland Hospital in Waterville, Maine has an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join our highly respected Womens Health team. The right candidate will provide patient-centered, compassionate care in a diverse environment for the women in our communities.
About the Opportunity:
- Well-established patient panel
- Efficient, well-trained staff
- Practice is part of the Womens Health Service Line of the Northern Light Health system
- SCOPE-certified practice
- State-of-the-art birthing center
- Located on-site: ultrasound, mammography, bone density, and nursing staff for triage
- Level 1 nursery
- 300-350 births per year
- Pediatrics on campus for additional neonatal care
Why Northern Light Inland Hospital?
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
Northern Light Inland Hospital is a dynamic community institution with 48 acute and 105 continuing-care beds, as well as primary care and specialty clinics. It is situated in the charming downtown of Waterville, a small college city with easy access to Maines spectacular mountains, lakes, and ocean shore.
If you are seeking a more balanced lifestyle with picturesque country living, yet with all close amenities and a variety of cultural and recreational options, this is the opportunity for you!
Northern Light Inland Hospital in Waterville, Maine has an excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join our highly respected Wo...
Apply on company website