Staff Nurse, Acute Medicine with Telemetry, Overflow , 36 hrs, Night, 10K Sign On - (85017)
* Position: Staff Nurse, Acute Medicine with Telemetry, Overflow
* Location: Evanston Hospital,
* Full Time/Part Time: Part Time, 36 hours per week
* Hours: Nights, 7:00PM - 7:00AM
* Required Travel: N/A
What you will need:
* License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of IL required
* Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing required; BSN strongly preferred
* Certification: BLS/CPR Certification for the Healthcare Provider required
* Experience: Prior nursing or if new graduate nurse, CNA experience preferred
What you will do:
* Independently provide safe, effective, and compassionate nursing care for a patient population on a specific unit
* Utilize the nursing process in planning, implementing, and evaluating the patient plan of care
* Guide and direct assigned unlicensed assistive personnel in delivering interdisciplinary patient care
* Communicate and collaborate with members of the healthcare team to ensure optimal patient outcomes and continuity of care
* Positively contributing to safety outcomes and promoting high quality patient experience
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight acute care hospitals - Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston, Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) - all recognized as Magnet hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org, SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its mission to "help everyone in our communities be their best".
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences and in connecting our best to provide community-connected healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
: Dec 20, 2022, 12:43:15 PM
Apply on company website