Brittany Brohm, senior recruiter, providers, Norton Medical Group, will be attending the 2022 ACOG Annual Clinical & Scientific Meeting in San Diego CA at the Convention Center located at 111 W. Harbor Drive. Stop by and visit booth 2900 to discuss this opportunity. Or contact her at (502) 777-6533 or email@example.com. See all of our career opportunities at BeANortonDoctor.com.
NORTON CHILDRENS MATERNAL-FETAL MEDICINE is seeking a fellowship-trained and board-certified or board-eligible physician to join its growing practice in Louisville, Kentucky. This provider will join a comprehensive, collaborative team of nearly 10 maternal-fetal medicine physicians, one OB/ GYN physician, 10 advanced practice registered nurses, two advanced practice registered nurses certified as diabetes educators, a clinical nutritionist, two nurse navigators, two social workers, two genetic counselors and 27 sonographers, four of whom are certified in fetal echocardiography.
Our physicians provide services at Norton Hospital, which is connected by pedway to Norton Childrens Hospital, a Level I pediatric trauma center with a 101-bed Level IV neonatal intensive care unit (NICU); and at Norton Womens & Childrens Hospital, which offers a full range of pregnancy and newborn care and has a 44-bed Level III NICU. Both hospitals offer 24-hour obstetrics hospitalist services. Norton Childrens Maternal-Fetal Medicine also offers telemedicine services and has outreach clinics in Bowling Green, Elizabethtown, and Paducah, Kentucky.
Norton Childrens Perinatal Center
At the Norton Childrens Perinatal Center, located on the campus of Norton Womens & Childrens Hospital campus, we provide collaborative care from the beginning of a high-risk pregnancy diagnosis to the follow-up care of a newborn, all at the same location.
Our maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) specialists, obstetricians, neonatologists, nurse practitioners, sonographers and diabetes educators practice in the same offices. That means many women with high-risk pregnancies especially those who travel hundreds of miles for care can consolidate their appointments.
Women with conditions such as diabetes or substance abuse disorder also can get the specialized care they and their babies need in one place.
Norton Childrens Perinatal Center has added and upgraded ultrasound equipment to provide superior image quality and color along with unique fetal heart imaging tools.
About the Position:
- Opportunity to collaborate with a variety of clinicians across all major subspecialties, including preconception and genetic counselors
- Opportunity to work in rural location
- Competitive compensation model, which includes base salary with bonus potential based on production and quality metrics
- Ongoing research opportunities available through the Norton Healthcare Research Office
- Strong referral network through Norton Medical Group, a physician-led medical group that employs more than 1,200 medical providers, including over 90 OB/GYN physicians and advanced practice providers
- Weekend on-call coverage split among providers with first call provided by physician extenders
- Medical degree/diploma
- Residency/fellowship certification
- Kentucky medical license or license eligible
Apply on company website