NORTON RHEUMATOLOGY SPECIALISTS is seeking board-certified or board-eligible, fellowship-trained physicians to join its growing practice in Louisville, Kentucky. The group has five rheumatologists and regularly collaborates with clinicians in subspecialty disciplines such as hematology, nephrology, dermatology and pulmonology. The ideal candidates will work in an outpatient care setting and be part of a practice that serves more than 10,000 patients each year. Norton Rheumatology Specialists is a progressive group offering a range of services within Norton Medical Group, a physician-led medical group that employs more than 1,600 medical providers and offers a strong network of referrals.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS:
- Opportunity to treat a diverse range of patients and wide variety of inflammatory diseases and conditions
- Access to on-site technology, such as a laboratory and X-ray machine, and proximity to Norton Infusion Center located on campus
- On-call coverage split among providers
- Competitive salary, including sign on bonus and relocation package, with the opportunity for productivity bonus and quality bonus
- Medical degree/diploma
- Board certified/board eligible
- Kentucky medical license or license eligible
WHY NORTON HEALTHCARE FOR YOUR CAREER?
- Strong support network of advanced practice providers, nurse navigators, educators and social workers
- Strong continued investment in technology and physical spaces for improved patient care environments
- Ranked by Beckers Healthcare as one of the 150 Top Places to Work In Healthcare in 2019.
- Recognized as one of Americas Best Employers for Women by Forbes (2018 and 2019)
PROVIDER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Norton Provider Leadership Academy
- Leadership councils
- Clinical research support
- Chronic disease task forces
- Operational and electronic health record efficiency improvement
- Provider well-being program
- Community education
- Clinical quality initiatives
Norton Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/ Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To discuss this opportunity, contact Angela Elliott, senior recruiter, providers, Norton Medical Group, at (859) 613-1984 or email@example.com. To see all of our career opportunities, visit BeANortonDoctor.com.
Apply on company website