SHIFT 2: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (37.5 hours weekly)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be a member of the interdisciplinary team, whose purpose is to evaluate, treat and plan for the aftercare of patients.
The Director or designee of the assigned area
- Provide evaluations, diagnostic assessments, and treatment recommendations for patients with a wide range of mental health and substance abuse challenges.
- Utilize knowledge of psychiatric medications and psychotherapeutic techniques intreatment plannins.
- Provide psychophannacologic and psychotherapeutic interventions.
- Provide appropriate primary therapy oovemge, including case management and charting.
- Work with interdisciplinary treatment team in coordination of interdisciplinary efforts.
- Participate inenhancing the therapeutic milieu.
- Provide psychocducational interv11tions for patients and f!IJililies. Work within required collaborative agreement with a physician.
For Assignment to Nurse Practitioner
1. A valid New York State license and current registration to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse; and
2. Current certificate as a Nurse Practitioner issued by the New York State Department of Education
3. A current certification issued by the State Education Department to prescribe medication.
For Assignment to Nurse Practitioner (Primary Care/Behavioral Health)
1. In addition to meeting the qualification requirements of Nurse Practitioner, must be assigned to a Primary Care or Psychiatric/Behavioral Health setting
- MS as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Licensure as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Board privileges
SHIFT 2: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (37.5 hours weekly)PURPOSE OF POSITION:The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be a mem...
Apply on company website