OB/GYN Hospitalist opening in Houston!
The Woman's Hospital of Texas
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic OB/GYN Hospitalist to add to our program at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.
- Specialty-specific facility delivering over 11,000 babies annually; Level-IV NICU
- Dual OB Hospitalist teams (2 physicians in-house 24/7) as well as a dedicated GYN Hospitalist for ED admissions/emergency surgeries/etc.
- Highly motivated physicians providing emergency/unassigned/OBED care, call coverage, and assisting with management of transports
- Collaboration with affiliated MFM and neonatology providers
- 12 and/or 24-hour shifts available
- No clinic responsibilities, flexible shift dates and dedicated time off
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. The fifth largest metropolitan region in the country is also one of the best bargains when it comes to housing costs. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban living or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle. The affordability of this region, which is located in southeastern Texas and home to more than 6.7 million residents in the metro area, is attracting new people from across the country and around the world. Another plus is the temperate climate! Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long. There is also no state income tax in Texas. With all that it has to offer, it's no surprise Houston received an overall rating of A on Niche.com, as well as ranking number 66 on the 2020 “Best Cities to Live in America” list on Niche.com.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Overview OB/GYN Hospitalist opening in Ho...
Apply on company website