Olansky Dermatology Associates seeks an experienced MD to lead the Aesthetics Department of its vibrant, full-service dermatology practice (General Dermatology, Mohs Surgery, and Aesthetics), with locations in Buckhead and Roswell. The practice embraces a patient-first approach, so the Aesthetics Director must truly believe in the Olansky Dermatology Associates vision that “everyone deserves healthy skin”.
This person is excited by cosmetics and aesthetic services and is always looking to stay ahead of the industry's latest techniques and procedures. The ideal candidate combines leadership ability with business acumen to drive progress and positive change within an established and well-respected practice.
- Provide leadership to the Aesthetics Department and serve as a liaison to the rest of the practice
- Deliver aesthetic services and perform cosmetic procedures with the utmost professional care and skill
- Oversee the other aesthetic providers in the office (e.g. Aesthetician, Laser Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, and Physician Assistant)
- Bring a strategic approach to developing and executing on department goals
- Participate in telemedicine or phone consultations as needed with staff & clients
- Review and sign off on charts for accuracy/completeness and ensure quality of care
- Receive and review Incident Reports and respond in accordance with practice policy
- Evaluate the team and coach them on improvements
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained and sign off on all hiring
- Create and approve written protocols for new procedures
- MD degree from an accredited U. S. medical school
- Dermatology residency required
- Active DEA license
- Cosmetic Dermatology Fellowship (preferred), and/or 5 years of direct Aesthetics experience
- Current unrestricted medical license in the state of Georgia.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm (some Saturdays as required).
Industry competitive performance-based structure, with a managerial stipend. Performance incentives are based on both individual- and department-level performance indicators.
Olansky Dermatology Associates seeks an experienced MD to lead the Aesthetics Department of its vibrant, full-service dermatology practice (General...
Apply on company website