As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Riverside Medical Group is seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join our growing Obstetrician and Gynecology team in Howell, New Jersey only minutes from the Jersey Shore and right nearby Manhattan. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your lifes best work. (sm)
- Collegial multispecialty group practice with a large referral base
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that enable you to practice at the peak of your medical license
- Collaborative practice/team-based care
- Full complement of clinical and administrative support teams to assist with patient care
- Provide comprehensive womens health services to our community through the provision of office services, deliveries, and inpatient/outpatient surgical procedures
- Monday-Friday office schedule
- 1 day built into schedule for in-office procedures
- Full scope GYN practice with major and minor procedures including minimally invasive surgeries with robotics
- Hospital Privileges will be granted at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold, NJ and Monmouth Medical Centers southern campus in Lakewood, NJ
- Excellent access to GYN-Oncology, Perinatology and NICU physicians
What makes an Optum Care organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you cant do it alone this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Guaranteed, competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential, annual increases, and bonus eligibility
- Fortune 5 Company UnitedHealth Group
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UHG Stock)
- Physician Partnership Plan (Optum Care)
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and employee stock purchase plan
- Physician Partnership opportunities with Optum
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group provides services across the care continuum from preventive medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond. As a truly integrated health system, our physicians and advanced practice clinicians are part of a much larger care team in primary care, urgent care and more than 25 specialties, as well as ambulatory surgery, imaging and more. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, Riverside is able to provide patient-focused medical care to the entire family. Part of a regional team of over 2,100 providers who serve more than 1.6 million patients, our doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes.
Just like Riverside Medical Group, Optum Care strives to make health care simpler and help people feel their best. As part of Optum, Riverside Medical Group joins a nationwide family of dedicated physicians and care teams working together to help people live their healthiest lives.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
- Board Certification or board eligibility in OB/GYN
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active New Jersey CDS License or ability to obtain prior to start
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, weve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving almost 20 million people through more than 58,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Would you thrive with Optum Care?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Apply on company website