The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore our BC/BEGeneral Neurologyopportunities within a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. We are currently looking for a neurologist to work in one of our satellite clinic locations due to our service line growth. Our general neurologists provide outpatient services in their assigned geographic region. Current needs are at ourHealth Central Hospital and St. Cloud Hospital locations.
Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in general neurology. Additionally, candidates should have a strong and committed interested in academics, with a willingness to teach. Special interests in MS and behavioral/dementia are highly desirable. Expertise in EEG and EMG is preferred but not requirement. Ideal candidates will have at least one year of outpatient experience.
- A collaborative environment with a multi-disciplinary approach that encompasses Neurosurgery, Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation, Neuropsychology and Psychiatry.
- Excellent brand recognition, thriving practice opportunity with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Floridas world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Floridas beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Apply on company website