SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a Medical Records Representative where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application within our Ambulatory Surgery Division today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. Within HCA's Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Medical Records Representative like you to be a part of our team.
As a Medical Records Representative, you will contribute to the company's mission, vision, and values by maintaining the facility's medical records. You will work under direction of the Business Office Manager/Business Office Supervisor.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform collection, processing, filing and maintenance of medical records
- You will arrange all chart forms and correspondence reports (e.g., operative, lab, electrocardiogram, x-ray, pathology, etc.)
- You are responsible for adhering to medico-legal requirements when answering correspondence and inquiries
- You will obtain all missing chart contents needed to complete medical records
- You will uphold a checkout and return system for medical records while maintaining confidentiality and security
- You are responsible for the arrangement of a safe off-site for the storage of microfilming
- You will serve as a liaison between your surgery center and the transcription company
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Medical Records Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Qualifications you will need:
- Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctor's office)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website