Paladin Security was established in 1976 as a provider of basic Security Officer services. From modest beginnings with four employees and one contract, Paladin has grown into one of the largest security companies in Canada, with 26 offices from coast to coast and over 10,000 employees. With our award-winning culture, we pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment as we believe in helping each of our employees grow and reach their full potential!Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security's Patient Watch Officers are responsible for providing a superior level of customer service and professionalism, while maintaining safety and security, and confidentiality of patient information.
Patient Watch Officers are utilized in Prince Rupert Regional Hospital. We are looking for Security Officers who are available for work on call when needed.
- Willing to work on-call and be able to pick-up shifts on short notice
- Strong English communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check and obtain a BC Security Worker License
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment, which may include: sight of blood and bodily fluids, monitoring patients with mental health issues and/or suicidal tendencies, working around youth, etc.
Successful candidates will provide a variety of services which are site specific including:
- Carefully monitor high risk patients and perform asset protection
- Monitor patient's health conditions and overall safety; report any changes to Site Security Officers and Nursing staff
- Document all incidents reported by hospital staff, physicians, patients or visitors
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma/GED
Valid BC Security Licence
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview
Apply on company website