Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Paladin Security is looking to a hire full-time concierge for a property in Downtown Edmonton.
• An outgoing personality with strong communication skills while interacting with tenants and the public
• Work both independently and within a team setting
• Must be available during regular business hours, but have the ability to work flexible hours if needed
• Must have the ability to follow procedures, and make quick decisions during emergency situations
• Previous customer service experience is an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
• As a concierge you will provide a friendly and approachable image as a representative of both our client and Paladin Security in an effort to maintain a safe and secure environment for tenants and visitors
• Provide a high level of customer service by interacting with clients, tenants, and visitors
• Work with the client to identify and resolve any potential safety or security risks
• Have a strong knowledge of tenants, businesses, and key points of interest on the property and neighboring area of the building to provide guidance when needed
• The ability to de-escalate difficult situations
• Write reports and document activity as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven communication skills
• The ability to problem solve
• Documentation skills
• De-escalation skills
High School Diploma/GED
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
Apply on company website