Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
The Dispatch Operator is the liaison between ground floor staff, Security Guards, Control Room Operators, and on-duty Shift Leads/Site Supervisors.
The Dispatcher is responsible for:
- The assignment of security assets
- Usage and maintenance of both incident reporting and management systems
- Ensuring that appropriate resources are allocated according to different operational requirements
The successful Dispatcher will possess the following:
- Completion of grade 12 diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Alberta Security License
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Intermediate to excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Valid First Aid/CPR Standard level C considered an asset
- Previous experience as a Security Guard/Security Dispatcher considered an asset
High School Diploma/GED
Valid Alberta Security License
First Aid, CPR Level C
Non Violent Crisis Intervention
Management of Aggressive Behaviour (MOAB)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
Apply on company website