Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
· 4 on 4 off rotation (subject to change)
· On call starting December 8, 2019 until project starts
· Project length: estimated 1 month once vessel arrives
· Pay: 12.50/hr
· 12-hour shifts
· Provide exceptional customer service and respond to inquiries from the public
· Patrol client properties by foot to prevent unauthorized entry and politely direct disruptive individuals to leave the premises
· Provide specialized security services including access control and visitor pass management
· Follow and enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures
· Respond to and report irregularities, security breaches, hazards and emergencies
· Write clear and comprehensive reports including daily activity reports and incident reports
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, professional demeanor and deportment
· Ability to solve problems, make decisions and respond to emergencies under pressure
· Discretion when handling confidential and private information
· Physical ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
· Ability to obtain a security license
· High school diploma or equivalent and of legal age
· Ability to work, days and nightsEducation Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Apply on company website