Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
Halifax Stanfield Airport Team Lead
A Team Lead is responsible for the supervision and operational effectiveness of the entire on-duty security shift. In addition, this position is responsible for coordinating the security response to incidents.
A Team Lead has security-related experience and is a proven supervisor.
The incumbent must:
- have communication and customer service skills.
- have supervisory experience.
- be computer proficient.
- Team Leads are responsible for the ongoing training of their staff. Staff is to be directed by the Team Lead to be attired professionally and in a manner consistent with Paladins dress and deportment policies.
- Team Leads are accountable/ reasonable for their team by ensuring employees' knowledge of the site operations meets Paladin expectations. Team Leads are expected to regularly follow up with employees to ensure the knowledge is retained.
- Communication is a key function of the Team Lead, as they are an extension of your Security Operations Manager and Management team. Team Leads are required to ensure their team is made aware of and understand any Paladin issued memo/announcement.
- Team Leads duties include (but not limited to); checking emails and answering any pressing issues, discussing any events that may have happened with the previous shifts, conferring with the Site Supervisor for daily or upcoming matters, assisting with scheduling and scheduling, meeting with outgoing and oncoming shifts for personal or site discussions, ensuring daily paperwork has been completed.
- Ensuring contractually obligations are met. Ensure there is no time loss on site, if an officer is late; you as the TL or an S/O that volunteers from your team are required to stay on site until relief is found.
- Daily paperwork would include sign in sheets, incident reports documented and written properly.
- While on shift, the Team Leads will respond to all emergencies and take command of the situations as they pertain to the contract security company's involvement.
- The Team Lead is also responsible for ensuring the staff have read and understand Paladin's Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures and for reporting any infractions or accidents that occur during their shift.
- Team Leads will deal with any disciplinary issues and will have paperwork completed for any actions taken. Any coaching or disciplinary action will require an email to your SOS and your Client Service Manager.
High School Diploma/GED
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Apply on company website