DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
REGISTERED NURSE - ICU - FULL TIME - 7P FTE 0.9
Palms West Hospital
Loxahatchee, FLSince 1986, Palms West Hospital has celebrated excellence in healthcare. Our state-of-the-art 204-bed facility, centrally located in Palm Beach County, offers top-quality care in every category from preventative programs to elective, major, and emergency surgeries. Palms West Hospital has a dedicated Pediatric ER and full-service Children's Hospital, offering dozens of pediatric healthcare services in one child-friendly place. Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its abundant parks, equestrian interests and quality schools. Money Magazine named Wellington as one of the “Best Places to Live” in 2016. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. Family Circle recognized Royal Palm Beach as one of the “Top 10 Best Towns for Families.”
Palms West is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program The ICU at Palms West has 18 beds and sees all types of patients including cardiac, neuro, ortho, gastro, etc.
For more information contact me at Jennifer.Urban@hcahealthcare.com
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Current State of Florida RN License, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year of ICU RN experience.
- Current BLS & ACLS certification via American Heart Association
- Basic EKG Course required
- Successful completion of an arrhythmia course with a score of 85% or higher
- Intra Aortic Balloon Course mandatory or completed within 2 months of hire
- In lieu of IAB course, one year documented experience with IABC required
- CCRN certification preferred, but not mandatory
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website