Summary of Job Description:
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is responsible for planning recruitment by leveraging various sources, including high schools, colleges, affinity groups, and diversity organizations to increase the pipeline of Operations candidates for assigned Zone(s). This position establishes external relationships and networks with new sources regularly to ensure Panda becomes an employer of choice. The Manager leads a group of HR Talent Acquisition partners, developing them to enhance their performance. This position creates and manages success metrics for the team and supports recruiting needs for the Zone as necessary. The Manager manages or participates in assigned special projects related to Talent Acquisition for the organization.
You'll get a chance to:
- Plan outreach to diversify and expand recruitment sourcing for Operations positions for assigned Zone(s).
- Work with their direct report to identify regional needs and proactively source candidates for specific markets.
- Participate in recruiting activities as needed to support recruitment needs in assigned areas.
- Plan the interview and selection process within assigned Zone, including screening calls, in- person/virtual interviews, and Operations interview process.
- Determine candidates' technical competence, applicable background and skills, and cultural fit.
- Partner with Operations to prepare pre-employment background and reference checks, create offer letters, and extend offer packages, including negotiation around compensation and job terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with Operations to support candidates through onboarding to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Establish relationships with external organizations such as student organizations, high schools, military bases, diversity sources etc.
- Travel to and attends recruitment events to support Zone recruiting.
- Lead and manage a team of Talent Acquisition partners engaged in high volume recruitment of Operations management and non-management associates.
- Work with Field HR and Operations leaders on hiring, training, and retaining recruiting staff.
- Provide both in-person and remote training and coaching to Talent Acquisition Partners.
- Create and manage success metrics for the team.
- Provide input on existing TA systems and processes to modernize and improve the overall full-cycle recruitment funnel for field high-volume recruiting.
- Manage or participate in assigned special projects, such as enhancing and updating training materials, processes, services, or technology to support Talent Acquisition goals.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within L&D, Compensation and other departments in the process.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; business and/or hospitality majors preferred.
- Minimum five years of recruiting experience, preferably at a restaurant/retail/hospitality organization or supporting high volume recruiting, with increasing management experience
- Successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website