At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
• Performs a variety of real estate-related legal functions for CFT's Real Estate Legal department; provides proactive legal support and counsel to Purchase & Leasing, Construction and Property Management Teams necessary to assess and reduce risk and exposure to the Company associated with new transactions and development.
• Responsible for drafting and negotiating legal documents related to new real estate purchases and development, including, but not limited to, letters of intent, purchase agreements and amendments, REA's, CC&R's, easements, and restrictive covenant agreements.
• Oversees the work of the Due Diligence Specialist/Paralegal in conducting due diligence reviews and closings for purchase of real estate and corporate compliance.
• Assists construction teams with vendor and contractor agreement and communication with City and other approving entities, and assists with claims and litigation as needed.
• Responsible for drafting and negotiating letters of intent, lease agreements, amendments and renewals related to leasing of new and existing property portfolio.
• Prepares brokerage agreements, SNDAs, and confidentiality agreements.
• Assists Leasing Team by providing legal advice for new and existing tenants, including analysis of landlord and tenant rights as claims may arise.
• Provides legal counsel to Property Management Team on matters relating to enforcement of lease rights, vendor agreements, third party claims, and other property management related matters.
• Oversees outside counsel on litigation related to enforcement of rights and obligations under leases as necessary.
• Provides guidance on potential litigation matters, collaborate with outside legal counsel to protect interests of Company as litigation matters may arise, including, but not limited to, tenant breach/eviction, construction related disputes, ADA and other third party claims.
• Performs special projects for the CFT Legal, Real Estate Development and Alternative Investment teams as required; provides learning opportunities and presentations to other departments as requested.
• JD degree and licensed to practice law
• Minimum four years of real estate and/or corporate legal experience
• Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website