Summary of Job Description:
The Senior Project Designer is responsible for creating store designs for a regional market consistent with the company's brand standards while adhering to cost, schedule, and operational requirements. This position manages 10-15 projects while also supporting other design team projects. The Senior Project Designer manages consultants and coordinates with vendors on design solutions
You'll get a chance to:
- Create store designs that meet company standards while adhering to cost, schedule, and operational requirements within a regional market; manages 10-15 projects.
- Provide creative solutions for identified design team needs with minimal oversight.
- Coordinate with Consultants, Operations, and RD team to prepare design packages for internal committee approval (RESAC).
- Hire and supervise outside consultant's work in terms of cost and quality of the construction documents.
- Exhibit leadership on triad calls and demonstrates drive for results.
- Present designs to internal leadership team (RESAC), operations, regulatory agencies, and landlords.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering, or related field required
- Minimum five years of architectural experience
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website