Summary of Job Description:
The Talent Acquisition Partner/Recruiter position is responsible for collaborating with Operations to ensure quality Operations management/hourly candidates are identified and screened to meet Operations' needs in assigned Region(s).This position will research creative and innovative recruiting practices used successfully in the industry. The Talent Acquisition Partner works with Operations to ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met and devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as becoming an employer of choice. The role is responsible for implementing the full-cycle candidate hiring process to ensure a positive experience.
You'll get a chance to:
- Serve as a partner to Operations in developing a periodic, quarterly, and annual regional recruiting strategy with Operations utilizing Talent Acquisition and labor market data.
- Develop an understanding of all recruiting tactics and success rates to share and coach Operations.
- Proactively identifies staffing needs in assigned areas.
- Partner with Operations to determine selection criteria for candidates and build alignment for diverse, high-quality Operations candidates.
- Plan interview and selection process, including screening calls, and in-person/virtual interviews, and Operations interview process through determining candidates' technical competence, applicable background and skills, and cultural fit.
- Identify a variety of Operations management candidate sourcing methods such as Indeed,Linkedin, etc.
- Conduct research into innovative approaches and best practices used by competitor companies for presentation to Field HR and Operations leadership.
- Build internal and external relationships and a variety of sources (e.g., internal and external postings, college recruiting, public organizations, etc.).
- Partner with Operations to prepare pre-employment background and reference checks, creates offer letters, and extends offer packages, including negotiation around compensation and job terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with Operations to support candidates through onboarding to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Train and coach Operators on employment processes, including interview techniques and Taleo.
- Responsible for recruitment trainings at regional level, People Assessment, Interview guide, recruitment marketing strategies, and candidate sourcing training.
- Conduct open houses and in-person interviews with Operations team and attends college recruiting events in the market the position supports to identify potential candidates.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leaders on recruiting efforts and maintains updated recruitment results through preparing a weekly report on results and projects.
- Prepare and provide reports on recruitment outcomes.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, major in HR, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in recruiting for Operations management with a retail/hospitality company, including lead generation, creative sourcing, and cold calling experience. (Operations management experience may also be considered.)
- Successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website