As Panera Bread bakers, we take our craft seriously.
Baking is central and core to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise and take the necessary steps to create the best of breads and baked goods. We work diligently to ensure that we deliver the high quality products that our customers love!
Here are just some of the awards received that recognize our great food and or customers' satisfaction:
- Culinary/Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA's COEX Innovations Awards.
- Ranked #1 Attractive/Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains-Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick Track Study. This hourly position offers a comprehensive benefits package, paid vacations, free meal each shift and a warm and welcoming environment!
- Preparing dough for baking by placing/shaping dough in pans; spreading or sprinkling toppings; allowing dough to rise and monitoring product while baking.
- Maintaining a proper bake by adjusting thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
- Maintaining equipment by following proper cleaning procedures.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in scheduled trainings and online learning.
- Enhancing the bakery operations and customer experience by accepting ownership for quality of baked product
- Maintaining a positive relationship with all bakery caf team members through open communication.
- Maintaining a clean, healthy and safe work environment.
- Must pass a criminal background check. Physical Standards:
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to eight (8) hours in length.
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, glassware, boxes, etc. up to 50 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate communication.
- Must possess finger and hand dexterity for using small tools and equipment.The associate is responsible for performing the essential responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The associate should notify PAN American Group of any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide supporting medical documentation. This job description may not list all duties for this position and the associate in this position may be required to perform other duties to meet business needs. PAN American Group LLC, reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the associate or PAN American Group, LLC may terminate employment at any time.
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Apply on company website