Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Panera, LLC is currently accepting applications for a
Sr. Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Panera is a specialty bakery cafe concept offering careers as diverse as our breads. Panera Bread is currently looking to hire a highly-motivated individual with strong financial, analytical and communication skills to fill the role of Sr. Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. This person will be a key member of Panera's Planning organization.
Panera is looking for an individual with a strong finance or financial planning background to serve as a key member of its team responsible for FP&A focused on Sales and Gross Profit Planning.
Personal competencies for success include the ability to master both strategic and operational issues, the ability to dynamically handle multiple competing priorities, outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills, excellent communication and relationship skills, a positive "can-do" attitude, good judgment, flexibility, curiosity, and knowing what you don't know.
If you've got a healthy competitive streak, good problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and quantitative skills, we'd like to hear from you. We will ask you to leverage your talent and experience to contribute meaningfully to our business and culture; and we'll give you the information, tools and mentors you need to succeed.
Serve as a key Financial Planning partner to our Brand & Concept leadership team focused on understanding Sales and Cost of Goods Sold performance. Perform high impact analyses of business results identifying trends, variances, and potential opportunities
- Plan and forecast sales of company operated bakery-cafes and understand the main drivers of sales growth
- Deliver impactful weekly and monthly reporting packages to senior leadership leveraging analytical and data visualization tools
- Own detailed analysis of ingredient costs and product sales mix to provide insights that enable the company to manage food expense
- Communicate key findings to senior business leaders in monthly and ad hoc meetings
- Build accurate analytical models using a variety of data and assumptions
- Bring an understanding of your area of responsibility and operations to cross-Financial Planning analyses and reviews
- Define key metrics to track within and across business units
- Identify data sources, calculation methodologies, and control processes
- Adapt quickly to changing organizational and team priorities - be ready to quickly jump into intellectually challenging problems facing the broader organization
- An MBA and 3+ years in either a corporate finance or planning role, an accounting firm, investment banking or consulting firm or a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of demonstrated quantitative and finance skills in educational and professional records
- Top tier academic credentials and performance
- Proficiency in Excel and other analytical software
- Familiarity with dashboard and data visualization packages
- Personal commitment to excellence and appetite for success
- Great sense of judgment and the humility to ask for advice.
- An attention to detail, a willingness to roll up your sleeves, and an intense drive to "get it right"
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
Needham Support Center
Apply on company website