DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Project Director where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with Parallon today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Parallon, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs/Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Parallon family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Project Director to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Project Director you will be responsible for organization and monitoring of development and implementation activities for all projects or programs assigned. This includes the creation and maintenance of project and program control processes such as ownership and coordination of the project deliverables management process, status reports, and day to day oversight of key projects. In this role you will lead teams and interface with other departments, business owners and leadership.
Some travel may be required.In this role you will:
- Manage relationships between business owners and team members within HCA's various business units to accomplish project goals.
- Author and facilitate strategic initiatives and develop documentation such as project charters, education, communication plans, detailed project plans, and implementation toolkits.
- Present program and project updates to Business Owners.
- Ensure that Parallon standard project controls are followed by both Parallon and IT&S project management personnel.
- Identify and manage project and program-level risks.
- Manage the deliverables and change management processes for assigned projects.
- Provide leadership, either directly or indirectly, to colleagues to ensure quality of work.
- Mentor colleagues in project management and controls.
- Monitor quality and ensure projects and programs meet all audit expectations.
- Develop business cases for projects or programs within Parallon.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management/Administration, or other comparable Bachelor's Degree (may be substituted with 7 to 10 years relevant experience).
- Master's Degree preferred
- 5-8 years project management experience in managing multiple projects and programs to successful completion across multiple hospitals, business offices, or health systems, preferably in healthcare revenue cycle
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Experience leading large, enterprise-scale projects or programs preferred
- HCA/Parallon operations and systems knowledge a plus
- Hospital operations, financial services, supply chain, or IT experience a plus
- PMP and/or LEAN certification is preferred, but not required
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Project Director opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website