DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Project Manager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parallon, a team that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At Parallon, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs/Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Project Manager like you to be a part of our team.
As a Project Manager II you will be responsible to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget. Adhering to high quality standards and meeting customer expectations you may work with IT or other business stakeholders on medium to large projects ensuring they run smoothly and efficiently. You will serve as a single point of accountability to provide project management support and demonstrate a strong commitment to stakeholder and team relationships by proactively communicating and supporting management of risks and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Organizing project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determining an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in the project plan
- Authoring and facilitating project management documents such as project charters/scope statements, project plans, and presenting project updates to business owners
- Managing and communicating a clear project scope and motivate team members
- Managing business owner and team member relationships to accomplish project activities
- Proactively identifying and managing risks and issues
- Monitoring and reporting on project activities and reporting on status within published timeline
- Coaching team members to clarify task assignments, milestones, and deliverables
- Facilitating the creation of toolkits to support field-based implementation
- Authoring and facilitating project implementations
- Facilitating decision making among stakeholders
- Ensuring project results meet requirements
Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- HCA/Parallon-based operations or systems experience a plus
- Financial services, hospital operations, supply chain, or IT experience a plus
- CAPM or PMP preferred, but not required
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That's why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry's leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare, a comprehensive healthcare network where over 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Project Manager II opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website