Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Imaging ARRT PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Parkridge East Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Parkridge East Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Imaging ARRT PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Radiology Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of Imaging procedures ordered by the physician. Radiologic Technologists are responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the delivery of quality patient care in a diagnostic/therapeutic environment.
What you will do in this role:
- You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs
- You will assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching
- You will deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- You will demonstrate knowledge of equipment and procedures for radiological dept.
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate of 24-month Radiological Technology Program.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current.
- ARRT registered
- One-year experience preferred
No Travel Travel Required
No experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Parkridge East Hospital is a 120+ bed facility in East Ridge. We provide a full range of medical and surgical services. These services include orthopedics and robotic surgery. We have a 24/7 Emergency Department. This ED is recognized by the Society of Chest Pain Centers as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. The facility also offers obstetrical care and complex gynecological procedures. We also hold a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Specialized providers in the NICU include neonatologists, neonatal nurses and respiratory therapists. These staff are on site at all times. Visit us for excellent general and OB care!
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Imaging ARRT PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website