DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Parkridge Medical Center
Post-Anesthesia Care Unit Manager
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Parkridge Medical Center offers compassionate care and advanced technology in a comfortable and convenient setting. The 275-bed hospital near downtown Chattanooga features comprehensive diagnostic and medical/surgical services, including cardiovascular surgery, cancer treatment, intensive care, orthopedic and spine surgery, and rehabilitation. As part of the Parkridge Health System, patients also have access to OB-GYN services, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and behavioral health treatment centers for children and adults.
We are seeking a Director of Surgery for our hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Benefits we offer
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities.
- We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
- Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
- We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- The PACU Manager is responsible for managing the physical environment of the PACU and directs the utilization of resources related to patient care.
- Provides leadership and direction to staff members, monitors their performance and coaches as appropriate as well as conducts monthly rounding and yearly performance evaluations.
- Responsible for attending huddles and meetings as assigned, creating daily and monthly schedules, PLUS, KRONOS, Stoplight Reports, and manage productivity.
- Recovers the post-operative patient as directed by the anesthesia post-operative orders, as well as physician orders and ASPAN standards. Works with the Ambulatory Services Director on day to day operations, budgets, and utilization of staff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an Accredited RN Program, BSN or MSN preferred.
- License in the State of TN or Compact Licensure in state of residence; BLS, ACLS, and PALS.
- One year PACU or ICU experience required.
- Management or charge experience preferred.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website