Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Fellowship Trained Pediatric Neurologist to join our Pediatric Subspecialty Team at our Parkview Regional Medical Center Campus in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of The Role
- Outpatient clinic and inpatient/ED coverage
- 1:2 call schedule: call volume is reasonable, and many cases can wait until next day
- Strong pediatric hospitalist/ intensivists to assist
- Clinic time Monday Friday with schedule coordination with current Pediatric Neurologist; EEG reading time is also incorporated
- Research opportunities at ourParkview Mirro Center for Innovation and Research and through our collaboration with Cincinnati Childrens Hospital
- Our group consists of a board-certified and fellowship-trained pediatric neurologist, 2 advanced practice providers and medical support staff with specialized training, experience and resources necessary to treat various pediatric neurological conditions that can lead to developmental delays
- Robust group of pediatric specialties and pediatric outpatient care
Parkview Womens and Childrens Hospital
- Located at the Parkview Regional Medical Center campus, with 97 beds dedicated to Womens and Childrens care: 40 Family Birthing, 34 NICU, 16 Pediatrics and 7 PICU
- Pediatric specialists collaborate with Cincinnati Childrens Hospital, the #3 ranked pediatric hospital in the US, to bring access to the nations top pediatric experts, to northeast Indiana
- Children are the heart of what we do, and we offer a warm, comforting environment with pediatric rooms that make the stay for young patients and their families as comforting as possible
- Expert care for children of all ages, but more pediatric specialties including Pediatric Anesthesia, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, Pediatric Developmental Care, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pediatric ENT, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Psychiatry, Pediatric Hospital Medicine and Neonatology
- Compassionate team of experienced physicians, expert nurses and highly trained clinical staff ensures that every child receives quality care and attention
- Values the importance of family-centered care during and after their stay
- On-site Ronald McDonald House offers families with an ill or injured child, a home-away-from-home
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Regions largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations in northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio.
- Named one of the nations top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nations 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight As in patient safety
- Parkview hospitals have joined the ranks of the nations most elite by achieving Magnet recognition
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salariesplus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.
Join our TeamParkview Health is actively recruiting a Fel...
Apply on company website