The Product Setup Specialist – ACA works exclusively on setting up the ACA (Affordable Care Act) part of our product. In addition to setting up the product for new clients, they manage the ACA reporting that is provided to the government.
AB Setup and Support will be responsible for building Applicant Tracking, Performance and Compensation, Document Management, Onboarding, Personnel Action Form, Scheduling, and Survey modules for newly sold customers.
- Convert information submitted through setup forms into appropriate product.
- Ensure that all sold AB modules are set up accurately and timely.
- Provide knowledge and information to TSR's, specialists, or sales reps.
- Research, track, and resolve customers' product issues urgently.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with Paycom personnel and management.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate must possess superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments within all levels of an organization both inside the company and with customers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years administrative experience with the same employer
- Professional written communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Well organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Cooperative and willing to work with others.
- Customer first focus.
Nice to Have:
- HRIS experience.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Apply on company website