Best Pediatric Urology Practice in South Florida
We have an immediate full time opportunity for a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team. Our practice has been providing superior care to children across South Florida for the past 20 years.
- Three permanent offices located in Miami, Pembroke Pines and Boca, satellite offices in Kendall, North Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Doral and downtown Miami
- This position will primarily be based in Boca Raton but will also support the offices located in Pembroke Pines, Ft Lauderdale and North Miami Beach
- Full support staff of nurse practitioners and in-office ultrasound
- Work schedule is Mon-Fri with call once every five weeks
- Will treat patients in conjunction with the urologists, also given a variety of individual cases
- Will see in-patient consults in hospitals
- Surgeries are conducted in a variety of hospitals including Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and Salah Children's Hospital
- We train residents and fellows and have an affiliation with two pediatric urology fellowship programs
- At Nicklaus Children's Hospital we have a state-of-the-art da Vinci Xi robotic program and a video urodynamic laboratory
- Prefer previous pediatric urology experience
- Prefer fluency in English and Spanish
- Required to have board certification as a PNP
Experience the colorful culture, semi-tropical weather, abundant activities and legendary nightlife of South Florida! Easily accessible by several international airports, the area is known for its temperate winters and multi-cultural residents. With a wide variety of activities you may choose to dive on the reef, play a round of golf, watch a polo match, dine in world-class restaurants or simply relax on the beach. Choose from residential communities that pepper the area or select from one of many cosmopolitan waterfront condos. South Florida is recognized as a highly desirable market with the ability to offer an exceptional quality of life.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
*Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website