What were seeking:
- Medical degree - MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- Completion of an accredited residency program
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching
As a member of The Department of Dermatology you will be associated with:
- An outstanding program with a national reputation
- A highly collaborative culture
- Cutting-edge basic and clinical dermatology research and top-notch facilities at both the Hershey and the University Park campuses
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all dermatology-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
What were offering:
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including:
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K, 403(b), 457(b) retirement plans
- Penn State Tuition Discount
- Back-up Family Care
About Penn State Health:
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central Pennsylvania. It employs more than 14,000 people systemwide. The system includes Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children's Hospital, and Penn State Cancer Institute based in Hershey, Pa.; Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Pa., and more than 2,000 physicians and direct care providers at more than 100 medical office locations. Additionally, the system jointly operates various health care providers, including Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Hershey Outpatient Surgery Center, Hershey Endoscopy Center, Horizon Home Healthcare and Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute. In December 2017, Penn State Health partnered with Highmark Health to facilitate creation of a value-based, community care network in the region. Penn State Health shares an integrated strategic plan and operations with Penn State College of Medicine, the University's medical school. With campuses in State College and Hershey, Pa., the College of Medicine boasts a portfolio of more than $90 million in funded research and more than 1,700 students and trainees in medicine, nursing, other health professions and biomedical research.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every persons perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
What we're seeking: Medical degree - MD, DO, or foreign equivalentCompletion of an accredited residency pr...
Apply on company website