We Are Hiring: Clinic RN - Allergy & Immunology - Big Bend Road Clinic - Full Time
Begin your story with ProHealth Care. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: This position travels between three different clinics. Monday at the Hartland Clinic, Tuesday and Thursday at the Big Bend Road Clinic and Wednesday at the Muskego Clinic. Friday's clinic location is flexible depending on available workspace at each clinic. 8:30 - 5:00 Monday through Friday.What You Will Do:
The Clinic RN in the Medical Group utilizes the nursing process to deliver appropriate nursing care and procedures in the clinic setting. The Clinic RN performs nursing acts delegated by a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner. This individual oversees and acts as a professional clinical resource for the Medical Assistant/Clinic LPNs and other ancillary professionals. Act as the resource for data gathering and assessment, triage walk-in and call-in patients to the appropriate health care provider.
This Clinic RN will support the Allergy and Immunology practice of Dr. Mary Jo Rolfes-Lo. To learn more about Dr. Rolfes-Lo as a provider, view this short video.
What You Will Need:
- Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in primary care clinic environment or 3-5 years clinical hospital, home care, or community health experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) card through the American Heart Associate (AHA), or ability to obtain certification upon hire
- Experience within a specialty medical practice is highly desirable
- Experience administering immunizations and vaccinations desirable at this time *CA #LI-JM
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website