We Are Hiring:
Coordinator - Cybersecurity Risk Management
Begin your story with ProHealth Care's IT team. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: Primarily Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with participation in the on call rotation required.
The PHC Information Technology Division supports our community - focused healthcare system's primary care facilities, hospitals, home health care, hospice services, long term care and senior residence communities, health and fitness center. We have attained national recognition for our pioneering approach to business intelligence and population health management. We were the first system to use Epic's Cogito data warehouse in a production environment which afforded our ACO a method for managing their population's health. We have successfully attested for Stage 1 of meaningful use for our hospitals and physicians, as well as have attained Stage6 designation on the HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model (EMRAM). We continue to be a leader in providing effective technology in support of our organization's healthcare strategies.
Why Join ProHealth Care:
We have nearly 5,000 dedicated clinical and non-clinical employees and physicians who work together every day to serve the health and well-being of our community. At ProHealth Care everyone contributes to the care our patients receive. And, everyone is treated with kindness and respect in our welcoming environment.
This Position Will Offer You:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salaries
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
The Coordinator, Cybersecurity Risk Management identifies and assesses potential information security risks, recommends mitigations and helps the organization drive the implementation of mitigations to reduce the risk to an acceptable level. Creating awareness and educating stakeholders at different levels within the organization is a key element of the role.
This role ensures that information security risks do not exceed the organization risk appetite by timely identifying risks and maintaining the security risk register, assessing risks, drive risk mitigation and monitor and report on progress. Act as the lead subject matter expert in the development and maintenance of a Governance, Risk, and Compliance tool including required processes and standards.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in information security risk management.
- Knowledge of and experience with security standards and frameworks, especially NIST CSF.
- At least one security certification is strongly preferred, such as Certified Information Security Management (CISM), Certified Risk Information Security Control (CRISC), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website