We Are Hiring:
Clinic RN - Coumadin Clinic - Mukwonago - 1.0 FTE
Begin your story with ProHealth Medical Group. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: Monday through Friday - 7am/8am to 4/5pm; May work other Coumadin Clinics and phone management if needed; Will be at Mukwonago at least 3 days per week. *CA #LI-MOWhat You Will Do:
This Clinic RN is working within the Coumadin Clinic and utilizes the nursing process to deliver appropriate nursing care and procedures in the clinic setting. Performs nursing acts delegated by a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner. Oversees and acts as a professional clinical resource for the Medical Assistant/Clinic LPNs and other ancillary professionals. Act as the resource for data gathering and assessment, triage walk-in and call-in patients to the appropriate health care provider. Established protocols and processes will provide a consistent systematic framework for decision-making and positive patient outcomes.
What You Will Need:
- Associate's degree in Nursing required.
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the state of Wisconsin.
- CPR certification required.
- Certificate of Anticoagulation Therapy Management Program preferred, must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- 1-3 years clinical experience in a primary care clinic environment or 3-5 years clinical hospital, home care, community health RN experience preferred.
- RN with anticoagulation management experience is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Previous experience in a clinic setting is preferred. *CA #LI-MO
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website