ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Hours: This position is primarily a first shift position Monday through Friday that may include occasional evenings until 6:00 PM and possibly an occasional evening until 8:00 PM with Saturday mornings on a rotational basis (approximately one every 2 months). The main breast imaging location for work will be the Mukwonago location however cross training at other sites is required in order to provide technical coverage at all locations. The other possible locations are Pewaukee, Oconomowoc and New Berlin, Brookfield and Waukesha Delafield St. location.
Full Time / Part Time: Pool/As Needed - no Benefits
What You Will Do:
An experienced technologist who assumes responsibility above and beyond the normal scope of a Mammography technologist; specializing in at least one area such as stereotactic biopsy procedure, breast ultrasound biopsy procedures or MR breast biopsy procedures. Responsibility for galactograms and radioactive seed localizations
- Maintains ARRT certification in Radiology and Mammography and or Breast Ultrasound
- Maintains all necessary continuing education requirements for FDA
- Maintains a State of Wisconsin Radiographer License
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- A minimum of 3 years mammography experience including practical experience in Breast Ultrasound, Stereotactic Biopsy or Bone Density Exams.
- Sound understanding of anatomical positioning and physiology.
- Displays a positive attitude about themselves, work and staff.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Meets all necessary competencies within 6 months of hire
- Ability to handle peers with a high degree of respect, tact, courtesy and patience.
- Ability to work as a team player to accomplish established goals
- Possesses basic computer skills
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website