We Are Hiring: Medical Assistant or LPN - Big Bend Road Clinic - 1.0 FTE $3500 Recruitment Bonus
Begin your story with ProHealth Medical Group's Big Bend Road Clinic. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: Primarily scheduled 0800-1630 but must be available 0630-1900 M-F since it's an Internal Float position. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, changes can occur d/t call ins and PTO.What You Will Do:
The Medical Assistant / Clinic LPN will provide direct care to patients under the supervision and delegation of the Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Physician (Provider) within the PHMG – Clinic. The MA/LPN will provide care in partnership with the patient and their family, with the goal of supporting an optimal healing community.
Some of the job responsibilities include: preparing exam room; ensure sufficient stock of supplies, materials, and instruments; room patients and obtain vital signs; request and record health history; and ensure accurate and timely documentation into the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) or other patient records.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus one of the following criteria must also be met:
- Current state license required for those who completed an accredited LPN education program.
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) certification preferred but not required for those who completed the Medical Assistant education program.
- Successful completion of a 1-year accredited Medical Assistant program qualified by the AAMA
- Documented completion of the United States Military Medical Corpsman program
- Completion of medical assisting training or course work and 1-2 years work experience in a medical assisting role in a large health system
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a physician office as a MA or LPN
- Experience within any specialty areas of practice is desirable
- BLS (CPR)
See what it is like as a MA/Clinic LPN team member ProHealth Medical Group: Click Here *CA #LI-MO
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website