We Are Hiring: Nurse Practitioner or PA - Cardiology
Begin your story at ProHealth Care. Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
Schedule Details: Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed for support of inpatient and outpatient interventional and general cardiology program. Weekend rotational call coverage expected.
What You Will Do:
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant functions in a hospital setting (inpatient or ambulatory) in the three spheres of influence (patient care, nurse/nursing practice, organization/system) of the clinical nurse specialist, is the clinical leader for a program or area of nursing practice.
- Use the specialized knowledge and skills are used within the three Spheres of Influence: nurse-patient/family; nurse-nurses and nursing practice, and nurse-organization/system.
- Partner with population-related nurse managers in leading the nursing clinical practice area.
- Coordinate and guides clinical activities/projects of nurses within a practice area.
- Accountable for collaborating with members of the health care team to design, implement, and measure safe, cost-effective, evidence-based care strategies.
- Responsible for maintaining current professional knowledge and competencies and contributing to the advancement of nursing practice.
You Will Need:
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (APNP)
- BLS (CPR)
- Driver License
- The advanced knowledge and skills required for this role includes clinical expertise in a focused area, evidence-based practice, collaboration, consultation, education, mentoring, informatics and change leadership. These are essential to advance the practice.
- Advanced Practice Certification as a CNS, NP, or CNM, if one is available
- Certification in area of clinical specialty, if one is available #LI-PC
Why Join ProHealth Care:
We have nearly 5,000 dedicated clinical and non-clinical employees and physicians who work together every day to serve the health and well-being of our community. At ProHealth Care everyone contributes to the care our patients receive. And, everyone is treated with kindness and respect in our welcoming environment. The UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care has maintained Outstanding Achievement Award status from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) since 2004. The Outstanding Achievement Award recognizes cancer programs that demonstrate excellence by earning commendation for all applicable standards and providing quality care to patients with cancer.
This Position Will Offer You:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salaries
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website