ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Schedule: Urgent Care Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday 8am-8pm; Saturday and Sunday 8am-4pm
Includes holiday rotation
Changes to schedule possible as business needs change
Full Time Benefits
Advanced Practice Providers (Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants) in the Urgent Care render advanced clinical practice services to all ages (Neonate/Infant to Geriatric) under a collaborative agreement with a designated PHMG physician.
- Collects patient health data, prioritized by the patient's condition or needs, utilizing appropriate assessment techniques while involving the patient, family and other health care providers as indicated and determining appropriate diagnosis.
- Identifies individualized expected outcomes in partnership with the patient, family and other health care providers.
- Demonstrates competence in clinical knowledge, skills, and technology utilized in patient care, based on department specific and organizational standards.
- Utilizes PHC EMR completing all documentation within 24 hours of the care encounter.
- Delivers care and provides direction in a nonjudgmental and nondiscriminatory manner that is sensitive to patient/diversity, while preserving and protecting patient/autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Education: Master's Degree in Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber (APNP) or ANCC
- Required: BLS (CPR), DEA, AED
- WI-Registered Nurse License & WI-Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber License
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website