We Are Hiring:
Patient Access Reg Rep - Mukwonago - 1.0 FTE (Days)
For more than a century, ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas – providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. We strive to continuously improve our community's health and well-being by combining skill, compassion and innovation. All members of our team – whether clinical or non-clinical – have a direct impact on the delivering on our brand promise “The Way You Should Be Treated”. Employees in our corporate departments are a vital part of our overall success and in turn indirectly help us provide exceptional patient care.
What You Will Do:
The Patient Access Registration Representative is responsible for patient care delivery in the areas of patient registration, scheduling, insurance verification, payment processing for campuses with hospital and medical group departments. This role also provides a high level of customer service to our internal and external customers by maintaining positive relationships with patients, their family members and campus visitors.
- Demonstrates a professional and welcoming environment for all patients and customers that are serviced on the phone or in person during the registration process.
- Demonstrates competence in both customer service and technical skills to appropriately perform departmental and organizational standards and expectations.
- Handles confidential information appropriately by protecting, disposing and disclosing information according to the HIPAA Regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years related registration and customer service experience.
- Ability to use a computer and navigate computer programs, including the internet.
- Ability to type proficiently on the computer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environments.
Why Join ProHealth Care:
We have nearly 5,000 dedicated clinical and non-clinical employees and physicians who work together every day to serve the health and well-being of our community. At ProHealth Care everyone contributes to the care our patients receive. And, everyone is treated with kindness and respect in our welcoming environment.
This Position Will Offer You:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salaries
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
Enjoy our video series featuring our own employees sharing why they choose ProHealth Care and what they enjoy about working here.
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. This spring we will be opening an additional hospital in Mukwonago, offering more job opportunities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org/Careers.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply on company website